Why should not drink water immediately after eating?
After all, why should not drink water immediately after meal? So friends, if you have not been able to answer this question till date, then let us tell you today – why should not drink water immediately after eating ?
Often the mother or some other elder in the house will make you sure when you are drinking water immediately after eating food. This is often heard, but there are some problems in accepting it. And to get the answer, we often ask the person in front, why should not drink water immediately after eating?
So if the person in front is honest, he will tell you clearly that he does not know, and if he does not know, then he will continue to roam you with his listened to absurd answers. So friends, if you have not yet been able to find the answer to this question as to why you should not drink water immediately after eating, then let us tell you why you should not drink water immediately after eating.
Why You Shouldn’t Drink Water Immediately After Meals ?
- If you drink water immediately after eating, it can cause problems in digestion.
- Well-known nutritionist doctor says that it takes about 2 hours to digest whatever you eat. Because food goes through your esophagus to the stomach. After this, he goes to the intestine before seeping out as feces. During this activity, the liquid produced in the stomach helps in digestion. So if you drink water before eating, then this process will be affected.
- Well-known nutritionist doctor says that if you drink water immediately after taking food, it can change your body temperature and affect the temperature needed to digest food. So it is important that you do not drink water for 30 minutes after taking food. This will improve digestion.
- Our body needs time to absorb the protein and other nutrients present in the food. That is why it is said that water should not be drunk for about 30 minutes after eating food. And if we take water immediately after eating, then this process is affected.
- Drinking water immediately after eating food hinders digestion. And in this way the digestive process leaves a lot of food behind in the stomach. Which forms glucose in the stomach and turns into fat. During this process you also start the process of becoming non-essential insulin which can affect the blood sugar level and cause problems like diabetes.
- If you drink water immediately after eating food, it can cause problems like gas and acidity.
- When you drink water after taking food, the food reaches the intestine in less time than it should have gone from stomach to intestine. And this does not give the body the full benefit of the nutrients present in the food.
We hope you like this post. Don’t forget to share this with your friends, Sharing Button is under the post. Apart from this, if there are any problems in between, then do not hesitate to ask in the Comment box. We will be happy to assist you.
I will keep writing many more posts related to this. So do not forget to bookmark (Ctrl + D) our blog “shumahi.com” on your mobile or computer.
If you like this post, then do not forget to share it with your friends. You can help us reach more people by sharing it on social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter.
Thank you !